The posts on the neighborhood social meeting page are frightening.
Night after night, neighbors post photo and video images from their driveways were people who are up to no good are checking to see if cars and side doors into garages are unlocked. These images have become so frequent, in fact, that you have decided that you also need to talk to someone about the security system installation process. And while you are interested in the images that your neighbors are capturing, you wonder if those home owners have an alarm system on their cars and homes that can detect if someone in trying to break in. In short, you want to know what is available in the security system installations that are the most popular and effective in your area.
Knowing that someone might be trying to break into your home while you sleep is a frightening thought, and you want to do everything possible to make sure that you are keeping your family and your property protected. With a security system installation that is monitored by a local company you hope to find a way to sleep better at night and not get so spooked over the news that you are seeing in these social media posts.
Video Surveillance Systems Help Protect Both Property and People
Whether you live in the big cities on either coast or you live in the middle of the heartland, home security systems can be a real advantage. Every city in America is susceptible to crime and if you think that living in a small town will keep you safe you might find out that you are mistaken. In the smallest of towns where there is no local law enforcement, for instance, there is sometimes an even greater threat. And while we might think of big Los Angeles suburbs like Oakland as being dangerous, there are plenty of home break ins in Omaha, in the middled of the heartland, as well.
Installing a security system, however, can help prevent many break ins and keep you safe even when there is an event. With systems that are connected to in house alarms, as well as providers who are staffed 24 hours a day, the help you need can arrive very quickly.
Consider some of these facts and figures about the need for home and business security systems in America:
- 85% of police officials who were surveyed indicate that they believe home monitoring systems help deter burglary attempts.
- Discounts as high as 20% are offered by some insurance providers when a home security system is installed.
- 61% of all burglaries are committed by forcible entry, which means that the doors are likely looked. The force of this entry will set off the alarm on a home security system.
- 34% of burglars enter through the front door.
- Homes without alarm or security systems are up to 300% more likely to have a break in.
- In addition to providing security, many systems also provide home automation. In fact, by the end of 2016. there were 12 million home automations systems installed.
Whether you live in the big city of Oakland, California, or a small town outside of Omaha, Nebraska, are you doing everything that you can to keep your family and your property safe?
Trackback from your site.