Even if we want to deny it, the fact of the matter is that software runs our lives. From the hotel management system software that allows us to make reservations to employee retention software that allows managers to create work schedules and take into account the latest days off requests, software helps us manage our stays and our work schedules. And while this may seem like a really impersonal fact, the reality is that this software also allows the front desk manager to call a guest by name upon check in and make sure that the best hotel staff remain happy and on the job.
In addition, software provides the technology in hotel rooms that we all enjoy during our stay. From being able to scan the room service menu online and place an order for your favorite items to being able to request extra bath towels for the pool, we are reliant on technology. Even the fact that we can walk around with a slim credit card shaped room key instead of a clunky old fashioned room key on a large heavy and large plastic key chain is the result of the hotel software and technology. Reprogrammed with a swipe, hotels can provide their guests the exact number of keys that they want for each and every stay.
Room Cleaning and Employee Retention Software Provides a Great Way to Connect with Guests
Everyone enjoys a great stay at a fabulous hotel, and the fact of the matter is that every one of those stays was a success because of the technology behind the scenes. Consider some of these facts and figures about the hotel industries and the things that make guests feel the most comfortable and what can improve these stays:
- 75% of consumers indicated that they were planning one or more weekend getaways this winter.
- 74% of travelers plan to return to a destination they have visited previously, so it is essential to make sure that every guest has an experience that they want to return to.
- Employee retention software helps ensure that hotels run efficiently as possible.
- Travelers conduct nearly 17 research sessions before booking.
- Research shows that building loyalty with 5% more customers can lead to an increased average profit between 25% and 100% a customer.
Hotel trends and predictions are what will help determine the future of the places that we stay, and these predictions are monitored and tracked by software. Software that is both behind the scenes and invisible, but is responsible for the conveniences that we find when we book a hotel stay.